Hiring Manager Enterprise Transformation Office for Faysal Bank, Karachi.
– Assist various work groups in identifying & executing the transformation agenda
– Coordinate with the relevant business & support functions in relation to the pertinent initiatives under their ownership
– Consistently track the initiatives to timely escalate any factors that may lead to eventual delays in implementation
– Work in collaboration with relevant business & support functions, in achieving the strategic objectives of various key projects
– Request information & support from the relevant project owners, as may be required to report to the senior management and Board committees on the
– Compile project progress agenda & reports to be submitted to the senior management
– Master’s degree or above, preferably in Business Administration
– Overall 6 to 7 years of relevant experience in Retail banking/Business Process Re-engineering/Digital/Service Quality. Preferably 2 years of
experience in working within a Transformation Office.
– Excellent verbal & written communication skills
– Innovative & analytical thinker
Eligible candidates may apply at firstname.lastname@example.org, with position title in subject.