The Pakistan National Shipping Corporation “PNSC” Group of companies, as the National Flag Carrier undertakes global shipping operations and is presently going through period of accelerated growth to meet challenges. PNSC requires high caliber and result oriented professionals for the position of:
MANAGER OPERATIONS (SHIP MANAGEMENT)
The Candidate should be:
• Certificate of Competency Class 1 Engineer (Motor).
• 05 years sailing experience as Chief Engineer on foreign going Tankers / Bulk Carriers.
• 02 years served as Manager in Ship Repair Workshop.
• Preference will be given to a candidate having:
• Additional qualifications of Bachelors / Masters Degree in Engineering Management.
■ 2 years working experience in a reputable shipping company in a senior leadership role.
■ Experience as Superintendent Engineer I Incharge Marine Workshop.
• Must have good understanding of Inventory Management System.
• Well conversant with International Conventions and Statutory Rules and Regulations governing shipping.
• The candidate must have supervised dry docking and repairs of vessels.
• Age not more than 58 years at the time of applying.
• Company is an equal opportunity employer.
• Candidates having exposure of ERP environment shall be given preference.
• Appointment will be on contract, initially for a period of two year extendable with mutual consent. Selected candidates will be offered market-based remuneration package. commensurate with qualifications and experience.
• Interested candidates may apply through PNSC online application form available at PNSC website www.pnsc.com.pk.